Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Things that make you go hmmmm

I think we've all heard it somewhere - if we don't find a husband in this life, as long as we live righteously, no blessings will be denied us, meaning we will have the opportunity to be married in the next life.  For the most part, this knowledge give me hope.  But the other day I had the random thought - if we don't get married here, are we going to have to go through the whole dating scene again?  I've got to tell you, that sort of scares me.  I mean really, look at the caliber of LDS women currently on the dating scene - it's pretty amazing.  So I can just imagine that the caliber of women in the celestial dating pool will be even better, meaning it will be even harder to stand out.

On the other hand, everyone in that dating pool would be celestial material, and motivated to get married, so it might not be so bad after all.  But still, I'd rather avoid it if at all possible, so I'll just put a little more effort into my current dating efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment